04 Oct ALA – Chicken Tacos
Whenever you need a quick fix for those hunger pangs, your minds instantly shifts towards ordering something. Well most of the times, our parents don’t appreciate our wit and you end up having an argument as to how your mom never makes anything that you enjoy eating. This is the story of every household. So I came up with a solution. Why not make something at home. So I set to work and finally ended up making something that was amazing, hygienic and surprisingly cheap too. As long as. my stomach was happy, I was happy
• ½ kg chicken boneless cubes
• 2 tbsp extra hot Nando’s peri peri sauce
• Plain flour tortillas
• 1 medium sized onion
• 2 medium sized tomatoes
• 1 large lemon
• 1 large chilli
• 2tbsp chopped coriander
• Pinch of salt
• Pinch of black pepper
• Marinate the chicken in peri peri sauce and grill it in a grilling pan
• Heat up your tortillas
• Cut your tomatoes into tiny pieces and bash them up in a pestle and mortar.
• Add your sauted and chopped onion and chilli.
• Squeeze the lemon and add the coriander.
• Season well
• Arrange your chicken on the tortilla and then place the tomato salsa on top.
• Roll up and serve.
Hope you like this simple recipe, try it yourself and let us know about your experience