04 Oct Know about Water – Human’s life saver
Water though colorless or shapeless still very crucial for the Human being’s survival, for the blood to run smoothly and deliver the goods in Human Body it need to have inch perfect density or thickness. That is why Doctor’s always advice to drink as much water as possible. There are some significant times advised at which drinking water is very much beneficial.
Brain 74% water
Blood 83% water
Muscles 75% water
Bones 22% water
Replacing this polluted water is a precaution or solution to many diseases that Humans can have. We at Food Street have arranged some significant benefits of water.
10 Health Benefits of Water:
2. “Drinking lots of water will help flush out harmful bacteria from your bladder,” says Medical City kidney specialist Dr. Roberto Tanchanco.
3. Shortage of water causes dehydration. Dehydration can cause diarrhoea. Domestic first aid tip for diarrhoea is to make a glass of water with 2 teaspoons of sugar and 1/4 teaspoon of salt, this recipe is similar to the dextrose that doctors give.
4. Water can help in recovering body from excessive heat loss during fever and flu.
5. Water helps treat cough and colds, sore throat, and respiratory infections. Water helps loosen sticky phlegm.
6. Water can reduce heartburn and clear stomach acid left over, if taken regularly every 20 minutes. Water and Banana are good natural anti-acids.
7. Too little water can harden the stools and lead to hemorrhoids and diverticulosis, a disease of the large bowel. Drink water and eat lots of vegetables to soften your stools.
8. Thicker blood is slower to circulate in the body which makes brain and other parts less efficient, drinking lots of water can help against lower concentration and fatigue.
9. Water before meal makes you feel less hungry, and as it has zero calories it does not add up to fatness.
10. Skin dryness and deep-set eyes are symptoms of low intake of water. Higher intake helps exhibiting moisturized skin and shiny eyes.