28 Jun Home Made Jalapeno Beef Burger
Have you ever been in one of those situations when you are craving for something but due to some unfortunate reason, you can’t do anything about it. A few months ago, my friends came over to my place. We thought our lives were over when Hardees gave us that tragic news; they do not have home delivery service yet. I wasn’t going to ruin such a perfect night because they bailed on us. This somehow motivated me to come up with a recipe for 6 stunning Jalapeno Beef Burgers. I am not sure if this is a sign of how much my friends enjoyed them but movie nights have been increased from 3 to 8 per month.
These burgers taste pretty similar to the original ones and are surprisingly within our budget.
Jalapeno Beef Burgers:
Beef Patties: Ingredients
- ½ kg beef mince (any beef with appropriate fat content)
- ½ tbsp salt
- 1 ½ tbsp crushed black pepper
- ½ tbsp Worchester sauce
- Onions (Sliced)
- Tomatoes (Sliced)
- Cucumber (Sliced)
- Pickled Jalapenos
- Cheese sauce
- ½ cup Mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup Cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp mustard paste
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp milk
- Mix all the ingredients together and form patties.
- Grill in a pan or on a barbecue.
- Slightly warm the milk. Add cheese and whisk.
- Add the Pepper and mustard paste and then allow it to cool slightly.
- Now assemble the burger buns.
- Place the beef patty on the bun and then add tomato, onion and cucumber slices.
- Place the lettuce leaves and jalapeno slices. Drizzle a little cheese sauce on top.
- Serve it with fries and a nice drink.