28 Jun Homemade Potato Wedges
It’s amazing how a few simple ingredients can come together to create something extraordinary. Have you ever wondered how they make those spicy, garlicky and herby potato wedges. Those 12 potato wedges which cost way more than they are worth only because you get them from only fancy restaurant. It sounds pretty ridiculous but it is the truth. I have a habit of recreating every dish. I eat in any restaurant. This is how I can come up with recipes that are not only less expensive but taste pretty similar to the original ones. This recipe is not only simple but extremely addictive as well. A bowl full of these wedges, a little ketchup or sour cream and your entire family can dig in. The only problem is that your potato consumption will increase considerably. That is a price that you should be willing to pay.
HOMEMADE POTATO WEDGES:
- 5-6 medium sized potatoes
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 1tbsp oregano
- 1tbsp salt
- 1tbsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp oil
- ¼ tbsp red chili powder
- Cut the potatoes into wedges and boil them completely in plain water
- Crush and grind the garlic cloves in a pestle and mortar.
- Add all the other ingredients. Add the oil to loosen up the paste.
- Drain the potatoes and coat them in the mixture.
- Bake them in the oven at a low temperature for 20-25 minutes. Crispy wedges are ready. Serve hot with ketchup or sour cream.
Hope you like this simple recipe, try it yourself and let us know about your experience